Friday, May 28, 2010

Before and After

I've spent countless hours with a paint roller in hand trying to make my house seem like a home. I moved into my house on December 9, 2009 and started the painting process on January 9, 2010. I've had a lot of help from my twelve year old neighbor, Milo. His company has been great and his painting skills have really improved. He now knows what the word "smooth" means and he can paint trim without making a mess.
The guy who mixes paint at Bluebird Hardware knows my face and that I normally buy paint in one gallon increments. I've bought 6 gallons to date. I still have some things to finish in my bedroom and the spare bedroom, but the living room and bathroom are done. They both look so much better and the change is unbelievable. I've put pictures of before and after for you to look at so you can appreciate how far I've come from those first days back in December. Enjoy the tour!

Milo and I playing cards in my living room before the paint went on. That is my front door in the back.




My living room after!
























My kitchen area before.





The kitchen area after some mutch needed work.









My bathroom toilet before the paint.

The bathroom and toilet after paint.

















The jail cell before.






No longer a jail cell!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment